Planning World Travel


Getting the travel bug again. Currently planning out my next trip. The pandemic had put a damper to the past year, but now that I'm fully vaccinated I am eager to reconnect with people I haven't seen for a while, see the world again, and get lost in it. I've been mapping out the locations of friends to help figure out where to go and also consider the kinds of places I want to explore with of course taking other factors into account. I've figured out how to see my Facebook friends on a world map, for those who have activated "Nearby Friends" and also I've started a friends map on google so I can plan out this trip and future trips.  How do you plan out your trips? Any recommendations for places? Looking for a visitor?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life