Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Signing Forms Paper-Free
With the age of the internet now most everything is digital. But when you are requested to sign a form and sign it back, most of the time it requires you to print the form and either scan/fax it or mail it.
The easiest way to eliminate the need to print and scan it to sign it digitally.
If you have a mac, here are your options:
Option 1: Sign a PDF with a Wacom Bamboo Tablet
1) Use a Wacom Baboo Tablet to digitize your signature.
2) Use either Adobe Acrobat Pro or Free formulatepro as the application to write on a pdf.
Option 2: Sign with your mac's camera
1) Use Preview with a mac to open your PDF
2) Click the "Show Edit Toolbar" button
3) Click the Signature button dropdown>Create Signature from Built-in iSight
4) Sign your name on a white sheet of paper and hold it to camera and click "Accept"
5) Insert signature by going to the menu Tools>Annotate>Signature
6) Place signature in desired area