Expanding Entrepreneurness.com

It's my hope that this site will be able to expand into not just a blog for myself, but a community for entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial thinkers. It would be ideal for this place to serve as a site for inspiration and guidance through the complicated journey of creating a start up business.

I know people have different talents, and unfortunately I don't have one in web design. If anyone is interested in helping to grow this website from a technical perspective, I'd be interested in hearing from you. I'd like to have different bloggers on this site, and an easy way to people to post and respond to one another. Are you interested in adding to this site, whether it be technically related, or with information and insight? Just contact me, and we'll figure something out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail