Even MORE fate!

On February 26th 2009 and October 10 2008, I blogged about the bits of fate that brought me out to California that involved IDEO and Tom Kelley's book, "The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design Firm". Then I mentioned how I found out about Tom Kelley speaking, and had the opportunity to meet him. And how I ran into David Kelley, and had the opportunity to meet him.

The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America's Leading Design FirmYesterday I had lunch with an IDEO employee whom I met through a mutual friend. I met her in Palo Alto and we decided to eat at a local Thai restaurant. The host shows us to our seats, a very small two person booth, right next to one other small two person booth, that is nicely tucked away in a corner of the restaurant. After 10 minutes of sitting down and talking about IDEO and what had brought me out to California...the host seats two people in the booth right next to us. I moved my backpack for the person who would be sharing a bench with me. To my... disbelief, Tom Kelley was sitting next to me. Of all the restaurants, of all the seats, of all the time, Tom Kelley was right next to me. I laughed to myself. Seriously I think it's a bit of 'too much coincidence' at this point. Its fate telling me something, time will only tell what it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail