Patents Continued...

So, the book "Patent it Yourself" by David Pressman has been recommended to me by a handful of people already, so I have purchased it, and have recently received it. I'll consider that as a small drop in the bucket of spending towards being an Entrepreneur. I was able to buy the book online for around $30. Another book recommended to me is "Patent Pending in 24 hours", its about provisional patents, I'll wait a bit until I buy that one. Finding a lawyer may still be my 'best' option, but I am still doing more of a patent search before I throw half my savings into a patent lawyer. (ouch.. it pains me to even think of it)

I'm wondering if its really worth it at this point to use uspto.gov as a search engine. The site is divided into two, pre and post 1976, so any work you do, you basically have to do it twice. I'm thinking of sticking with google.com/patents, and then going to uspto.gov as needed. Any advice there?

File management has been getting harder and harder for me. I keep on doing research and creating documents to store my progress, and then I am left with too many documents with scattered information. And transferring between my laptop and desktop leaves me even more confused. Eventually I hope to come across a better system for this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life