SWF seeking IPL

So today I did some preliminary research to find an Intellectual Property Lawyer. I was walking around the library today and came across “The Best Lawyers in America 2007” I figured that was a good starting point. First you look up by the state you are in, and then the categories are broken into types of lawyers. There are even little symbols that notate if a lawyer has been appeared in the book for the last 10 or 20 years. I guess tomorrow I will begin my first round of calling.

The other thing I discovered today is that my (and probably your) library subscribes to different online resources that you can access from home with just your library card in hand. So, even if you can't make it to the library, you can still access more credible sites than your standard 'wikipedia'!

Comments

Jim Curtz said…
That’s great idea to find a layer in your area or state. My University, which is MIT (Michigan Institute of Technology), has given me also access to this kind of information. I am a basically student of Bachelor of Computer Sciences (Honors).

Outsourcing Solution in BPO

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life