Starting up...

I attended my first class today, the instructor's name is Doug Kelly, he's a pretty smart and cool guy. The class is about 2 hours in length, but he's knowledgeable and entertaining, so the time went by in good time. Its nice to finally be able to attend a class because I want to, and not because I'm required to. There are too many decisions in life that are made for us, and not enough we willingly make for ourselves.

We will be writing a business plan in the course, which is great, because I know I need to learn to write one, and it'll be good to have a guiding hand. It's also really nice to be in a crowded room (minus the crowded) full of people who want success on their own terms. It'll be interesting to see how the dynamics of the course work out. I wonder what will come out of taking this course.

And I must say.. to walk on a college campus again to once again take a course...felt so strange/happy/sad. Stanford's entrance and Main campus is breath taking.... they have SO MUCH MONEY. It felt like I was in Europe, courtyards with groomed landscapes, sculptures, arches, and pillars. I was completely amazed. Today Stanford started classes, and as I walked on campus.. it was...6 years ago that I started college...scary. I definitely miss school and all my great friends. *sigh* But, it was a nice feeling to be back on a college campus, its such a great sense of community.

But out of this course thus far, I've been advised to seek legal help about my idea. Legal help=money *poof*, but I suppose that is an important investment that I will need to make...probably better than putting my money in Wall Street!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life