It's a Sunday...

So, today was kind of a lazy day, a very lazy day. But here's an update.

Tomorrow I start my first class after completion of my undergraduate degree. I will be taking a class at Stanford called 'Startups: from Idea to IPO' which hopefully will be completely relevant and awe-inspiring. I'm hoping to work on my product idea in parallel to the course. Hopefully that'll fire me up! Maybe I'll even make some connections to help me along my way. How great it would be to be successful at what I love to do!

I've also again posted the Wedding Photography and Videography ad on Craigslist to get some events on my calendar. Our website is at http://www.sharonandisaac.com , and we are based out of Mountain View, CA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENFP = ADHD?

Setting up E-mail with IONOS / 1and1.com to gmail

Choosing Healthier Products for a Better Life